Monday, June 11, 2012

Colombo russian girls


And then she began to walk with one person from russian women I do not know - did you know him already old, with a red nose, but dude - russian women - he works in the forest stock. Well, he was sixty-five, but you'd think they were just a couple of young pigeons, how you look at them - always walk arm in arm and kissing at the gate, yes, and she sits on his lap in front of the window - so that everyone can see. And his sons with a rock, and his wife had died just something two years ago. If old John russian women not get up from the grave, it is only because you can not get up from the grave, - he held her in such rigor! Now they are married and live in russian women, and they say it goes in the hood from morning to night - a real picture! I find that it's terrible how these old men behave! They are worse than the young, and a thousand times more repulsive. In my opinion, to blame the cinema. But people can not keep. I always say, go for a good picture of an instructive, but, for God's sake, stay away from this romantic drama. In any case, do not let them kids! But here, - worse than adult children and the elderly * worst of them all. And they say more about morality! And they do not care. The people live as he wants, and perhaps it is better - to say it. Now all they need to get close: Mine do not work well, and they have no money. But the women - oh, how they grumble - it's awful! Men are such patient. But the women! They go and curse: while poor people have little money to spend, the rich had them long enough. I want a new coat in the spring, and where I'll get it? - I tell them: Be thankful that you are well fed and dressed, what you all sorts of rags! - And they throw themselves at me, "Why do the rich do not agree to be grateful, to walk in old rags and did not have! They are bathed, his whole wagons of clothing, but I can not buy a new coat. This is an outrage. Money! - I the same right to them, like any other, and do not talk to me about education. only money has value. I want a coat, and I can not have it - I have no money! " - It's what they want - to get dressed. They are worth nothing to pay seven or eight guineas for a fur coat - the daughter of coal miners - notice - and two guineas for a summer hat. And then they go to church in their hats, - the girl who in my time have been glad to wear anything elegant. I heard Miss Thompson, who teaches Sunday school, said that more than a thousand pounds washed up on the Sunday dresses! But they can not stop. They go crazy for rags. And guys, too. They spend over every last penny, dress up, smoke, drink, and ride to Sheffield two or three times a week. Everything has become a new way! And they fear nothing and no respect - these young people! older men are better - they are patient and give all women.

No comments:

Post a Comment