Monday, June 11, 2012

Older russian women


He seems to be idolized Connie, she was his wife, the supreme being, and he worshiped her with a strange, timid idolatry, - like a savage. His worship was based on the horror of it, before the power of the idol, idol, terrible. And he wanted to Connie russian women him that will not leave him, do not betray him. "Clifford, - she said - it was only after she received the key to the lodge - you, however, would be glad if I ever had a baby? "He looked at her with a fleeting fear in the eyes of the pale. "I have had nothing against it, if only it would not change anything between us." "Do not change what?" "Me and you - our love. If it will affect our relationship, then I'm against it. Well, maybe someday I'll be able to have a baby. "She looked at him, startled. "I want to say that it may come back to me one day. "She continued to look in amazement at him, and he felt awkward. "So you would not want to, so I had a baby?" - Asked Connie ."I'm telling you - he replied quickly, pressed against the wall - I agree, but only on condition that it is not touched by your love for me. Otherwise, I am absolutely against it. "Connie could only be silent, seized with terror and cold disdain. It was the idiot chatter. He was no longer aware of what he said. "Oh, it would not change my feelings for you" - she said with russian women irony. "Behold, - he said. - That is the essence. In this case, I have nothing against it. I want to say that it would be terribly nice if the child was in our house. I would feel that building the future for him, Then it would be my goal, and always I have realized that it was your child, do not you, dear? And it would seem that he's mine. Because the main thing in all this - you. you know it, my dear, do not Is it true? I do not think I am nothing. I live for you and for your future. I did not mean for russian women. "Connie listened to this with growing horror and disgust. What kind of man, being of sound mind, a woman could not speak such things? 

No comments:

Post a Comment