Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Domesticity



Naturally, my behavior in the early years of married life was exactly the same as the women of my family. I decide to reveal themselves actively male pattern, criticized the actions and decisions of the husband, to do things their own way, and then accused the husband that he passive and can not do anything. But, as I wrote above, this situation is no way I did not like, and I took a thorough study parent. Fortunately, my husband and I have been a strong person and did not allow a command, resisted as best he could, as a result all the same to get through to me and to my programmok. Details on how they work out, you can read the book "How to make a man to get off the couch, or Secrets of happy women" and other articles on the site "Sun Hands", and here I will write briefly. Seeing in all the programs and habits of behavior of my mother and grandmother, who did not lead me to a happy family life, I began to pour out and wash them out of your subconscious and create new ones. I forgave my mother and grandmother, and then I began to forgive myself for having behaved with respect to the beloved is not very nice. Then form a new image, visualize, and lived in his subconscious. Ask yourself, what would I like to be a woman. I tried to find an example of this behavior among friends. By the way, it was very difficult, because in our environment is almost all that live. But I was lucky, a friend of her husband married, and in time we became friends families. Wife of a friend of my husband was the epitome of the true Russian Women. Intercourse with her has opened for me a whole new world, a world in which you perform its mission to be a Russian woman, and your man - be a man.



Every day when I formed a new image of yourself and your life, as I detailed in the article "Visualizing desires, or the image of a happy family and joy in family relationships."

Parenting programs for study took several years, but it was worth it! And now, as I write this, the only thing I want to wish you, it does not listen to anyone and do not hesitate to be a woman. Do not think that a real Russian woman is weak and helpless creature. It is not. This woman, a Russian woman who has enough wisdom and courage to recognize a woman's essence and discard patterns of society and fashion trends. For women born, we will be happy only when we take a its essence. Our femininity and feminine energy will contribute to the formation of our Men who support him in the difficult trials and will help him become stronger and stronger, more confident and more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment