Saturday, May 7, 2016

Interview with James: his experience with Ukrainian dating

Dear friends,

There are two types of Western men in the Ukrainian dating world, namely:

1)The newbie: This type of men only begin their adventure hoping to find the right woman from Ukraine. These men have a lot of questions, little or no experience, and many doubts.

2)The lucky beggar: those men have found their match through a dating site and looking forward to leading a happy life together with their Ukrainian woman.

James, my reader, friend and just a lucky man who has found the most wonderful woman from Ukraine, is telling you, dear readers, about his experience with the Ukrainian online dating and women.

Here is our interview about Ukrainian dating and love:

Anastasia: Hello James! First, I want to thank you for this interview. This is really fantastic – you are a living example for that it is really possible to find a match through a Ukrainian (rather International) dating service.

Here is my first question to you. Why did you want to find a woman from Ukraine, not America? I’m sure there are enough women in the U.S. who can make men happy.

James: Hello Anastasia… (Здравствуйте, Анастасия… (in Russian))

I choose Eastern Women because in America women compete with men. And Eastern European women are fascinating to me.

I am Italian, French and Polish… I find that I am only 2 generation in America and I am drawn to Eastern European Women. It is the culture and customs that I find attraction as well.

Anastasia: As we know, there are tons of different dating sites and matchmaking services out there. Often, you lose the overview, and it is difficult to find the perfect online dating agency. James, how did you choose the right dating service for you?

James: Models seems to be the best in my opinion… I look at other too…..

Anastasia: Cross-cultural differences are still the biggest barrier in a Ukrainian-Western relationship. The Western men give their best to learn more about Ukrainian women, their culture and mentality. Unfortunately, many of them do not always succeed as it turns out to be quite a challenge for them.

James, you have gained lots of experience in dealing with intercultural differences in a relationship with a Ukrainian woman. How exactly did you learn to deal with intercultural differences while communicating with Ukrainian women?

James: I am very close to this as I am on 2nd generation in America as I said. I understand we live with our customs and our families. This must be taken into consideration at all times… to understand the women…

Be considerate of her customs, namely: learn them how to greet, how to be respectful, what is your role in the date, etc. Parents, sisters, all play an important role in her demeanor. She is shaped by her culture and her family values.

Anastasia: Very often, Western men, who look very actively for single Ukrainian women for marriage, meet dozens and sometimes hundreds of ladies through different dating sites. I do not think it is easy to find the perfect lady with whom you can start a happy family. Dear James, how did you find out that Valentina is the perfect match for you?

James: Valentina and I are very special people, Anastasia. This is very hard to answer. This question of how do I know… I knew the first time I talked to her on Skype. We SMS for 4 hours the first time. We did not see each other. We only talked…

You read my story dear. It was magic. Not all people will have this. But, the biggest thing is courage and do not give up. Keep looking – she is out there. I feel this very strongly. When I knew is when she spoke to me with her heart…not her mind….

Anastasia: Thank you a lot for your great answers, James.

No comments:

Post a Comment