Saturday, May 7, 2016

The difference between Ukrainian men and Western men: from Ukraine women’s view

Dear friends,

There is a lot of discussion on the Internet about the difference between Russian & Ukrainian women and Western women, but there have been fewer conversations and discussions about a Ukrainian woman’s views about the difference between being with a Ukrainian (and also Russian) man and a Western man.

As we know, the most Western men guess that Ukrainian and Russian men drink too much, do not have the suitable respect for their women. Moreover, it is a known fact that the Ukrainian and Russian men like to have several ladies on the side.

I have my own opinion about Ukrainian and Russian men (I must say honestly it is rather negative). Therefore, I wanted to find out what Ukrainian and Russian women think about their men. I’ve searched on the internet and found some interesting opinions. I wanted to find the anwers to my questions:

- What is the difference between Ukrainian men and Western men?
- What do Ukrainian women miss most about being with a Ukrainian man?
- What do Ukrainian women like most about being with a Western man?

 
Well, I am presenting the two most interesting and detailed opinions about Ukrainian and Russian men (only from a Ukrainian and Russian woman’s point of view :)):

1)

************************************************************************************

2)


Source: http://www.russianmeetingplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13162

************************************************************************************

From my personal experience, I can say that I agree with the insights of Tanja and Elena.  I was five years with a Russian man together. I made some observations, namely: Russian and Ukrainian men are selfish. Their desires are most important in the world. Moreover, a big drinking problem of the Ukrainian and Russian men is there. And yes, it is true that the Ukrainian and Russian men often have at least one mistress.

I would like to say something in defense of Ukrainian and Russian men. Of course, there are really nice Russian men who love and respect their wives and kids.

But Ukrainian man? No thank you! I can imagine to stay only with a Western man together!

No comments:

Post a Comment